After one year of hardship studying days and night eating pasta and poutine, Dreeny finally got a MBA. Yeah! Ready to conquer the world, Dreeny is looking for a job to start her fabulous career of dream and decadence. Where to start though?... Read on the fascinating adventures of Dreeny "The jobhunter"!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Applications and plans for this week

This week I finished and sent off applications for:
- Unilever in Brussels as 'Junior Brand Manager'
- Ogilvy in Brussels as 'Account Executive'
- Saatchi & Saatchi in Brussels as 'Account Executive'

Through some lucky networking, I met a new friend who works for Publicis and was invited to the "Elle Style Awards" last night in Brussels where I met many people working in Advertising. They advised me to try to be hired anywhere, work a year or two and then start moving among the different agencies. I had a really good feeling about it so therefore I decided to apply to many leading ad agency here in Brussels. Needless to say, I felt in love with Brussels these last few days and I'd like to find a job here.

Saturday, I'm off to Paris for the weekend and Monday morning, I will take my test at Procter & Gamble in Neuilly - Paris followed by interviews with them for the position of "Sales/Customer Business Development Account Manager". Pray for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home