After one year of hardship studying days and night eating pasta and poutine, Dreeny finally got a MBA. Yeah! Ready to conquer the world, Dreeny is looking for a job to start her fabulous career of dream and decadence. Where to start though?... Read on the fascinating adventures of Dreeny "The jobhunter"!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Applying to 17 more jobs at Procter & Gamble and Unilever

After many search, I finally defined a list of the jobs I'm eligible to apply to and that I want. These are in my two favorite companies I would like to work for: Unilever & Procter & Gamble. I'm convinced that if I just focus on these and target any countries I can work in and speak the relevant languages then I should manage to get in by some way. Some countries are much easier to get in than others within the same company and offer internal mobility programmes that allow you to move anywhere later on so it doesn't really matter where I start as long as I end up with a job.

Based on the fact than I'm a European citizen and speak French, Dutch and English and have previously lived in the mentionned countries, here is the list which the respective countries, jobs and companies I'm currently applying to:

Unilever (Dutch/British - #2 FMCG Company in the world) :

Brussels
- Junior Brand Manager

France
- Marketing/Sales Junior 2004
- Assistant to Head of North America Region based in NYC to represent French brand
- Assistant Marketing/Sales Lever Fabergé

United Kingdom
- Unilever's graduate training scheme

The Netherlands
- Marketing Junior program


Procter & Gamble: (American - Leader in the FMCG Market)

London
- Marketing Assistant Brand Manager
- Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager

Brussels
- Marketing - Assistant Brand Manager
- Sales/Customer Business Development - Account Manager

The Netherlands
- Marketing Assistant Brand Manager
- Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager

Paris
- Sales/Customer Business Development Account Manager
- Assistant Media Manager Corporate Marketing
- Marketing Assistant Brand Manager Pharmaceuticals

Geneva European Headquarters
- Marketing Assistant Brand Manager
- Consumer & Market Knowledge Associate Manager

These applications are really long winded and there are many essays questions so I focus on my favorites first and continue through the list. Luckilly, I only need one application form per country. They then decide which job suit me best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home