After one year of hardship studying days and night eating pasta and poutine, Dreeny finally got a MBA. Yeah! Ready to conquer the world, Dreeny is looking for a job to start her fabulous career of dream and decadence. Where to start though?... Read on the fascinating adventures of Dreeny "The jobhunter"!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Invitation from P&G in Paris!!!

Wow! I've just started seriously applying for job since Friday and the first results are showing up already. I received an invitation from Procter & Gamble in Paris to come to their office on Friday 25 October to pass some tests followed by interviews. The only problem is that I will still be in Montreal at that time so I will reschedule it beginning of November. I'm so excited because Procter & Gamble is THE best company to start in Marketing and that would be the best job that I could dream of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home